perjantai 3. heinäkuuta 2020

2018: Ero

Saateteksti: Vuoden 2018 runojen blogaaminen jatkuu. Tässä eroaiheiset runot, jotka läpäisivät seulan vielä kahden vuoden jälkeen.

---

#128 Emme

En enää koskaan tee sitä
Etkä sinä tuota
Emme enää koskaan yhdessä
Emme ole enää me


#129 For-never-more

Loving you has, in its way
Felt like a fucking chore
It makes me more'n halfway glad
Facing the for-never-more

We went through the motions
Handled emotions properly
Now it's time to separate
The mental property

You can have the land I made
And the flowers in the field
You can have the little town
Where the smith makes his shield

I will take the summer nights
The wine and tender air
I will have your loneliness
This way, it's only fair

Loving you was as much beauty
As its thorns us tore
It makes it, perhaps, easier
Facing the for-never-more


#325 The Habitable Zone

There we stood, in the atmosphere
The narrow zone we can survive in here
In a blink of an eye
The whole of the sky
Exploded, and made us disappear

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Go on... I dare you.